Bids are available for downloading FOR FREE from http://www.morriscountybidsystem.com/, or may be picked up on FOR A FEE OF $50.00 or after Friday, August 28, 2020 in the office of Engineering and Transportation at the above address during regular business hours. The County of Morris shall not be responsible for full or partial sets of Contract Documents, including addenda, obtained from any other source.
Replacement of County Bridge No. 1401-273 on Lamerson Road over Tributary to Bamboo Brook in the Township of Chester, Morris County, New Jersey consisting of, but not limited to, 1 LS-Clearing Site Road & Bridge; 476 SF of Construction Signs; 730 CY-Excavation, Unclassified; 1 LS Temporary Cofferdam; 30 LF Precast Concrete Arch Structure; 3,000 Lbs Reinforcement Steel, Epoxy Coated; 58 CY Concrete Footing; 75 SY Waterproofing Membrane; 500 SF Stone Masonry; 80 LF Bluestone Cap; 250 CY Porous Fill; 350 CY I-14 Soil Aggregate; 458 SY DGA, 6” Thick; 100 SY Milling 3” or Less; 167 Tons Asphalt Pavement; 25 SY Topsoil, Fertilize-Seed & Mulch; 96 LF Beam Guide Rail; 4 Units Guide Rail Transition TL-2; 1 Unit Tangent Guide Rail Terminal.
SCOPE OF WORK
1. MILL EXISTING ASPHALT SURFACE WITHIN LIMITS OF CONSTRUCTION, AS DIRECTED BY ENGINEER. REMOVE THE PAVEMENT AND EXCAVATE FILL OVER ARCH.
2. DEMOLISH THE EXISTING ARCH STRUCTURE, SPANDREL WALLS, AND FOOTINGS.
3. EXCAVATE TO THE LIMITS SHOWN ON THE PLANS.
4. CONSTRUCT THE CAST-IN-PLACE FOOTINGS AND PEDESTALS.
5. INSTALL PRECAST CONCRETE ARCH STRUCTURE IN SEGMENTS.
6. INSTALL PRECAST CONCRETE SPANDREL WALLS, WINGWALLS, AND WINGWALL ANCHORS.
7. BACKFILL TO THE EXTENTS SHOWN ON THE PLANS.
8. INSTALL STONE VENEER ON WINGWALLS, HEADWALLS, AND PARAPETS.
9. PAVE TO LIMITS SHOWN ON PLANS.
10. INSTALL GUIDE RAILS AS PER THE LIMITS SHOWN ON THE PLANS.