The City of Taylor is soliciting bids for CDBG Residential Roof replacement. This is a Federally Funded construction project and is subject to compliance with all applicable Federal Labor Standards, but is exempt from Davis Bacon Act. A performance bond in the amount of 100% of the bid amount shall be required upon execution of the contract and prior to beginning work.
Please email Jeff Baum or Paula Fisher for homeowner contact information. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
20800 Wick – Case #2020-002
• Remove all existing roofing
• Install ½” OSB Sheathing on areas as needed please include 1 sheet in bid or equivalent 6” board to be included.
• Install 30 year Dimensional Shingles (Supply Warranty)
• Install ASTM 15lb. roofing fabric or synthetic underlayment
• Ice Shield to 36” past interior walls
• Install Bird Proof Venting as required per current code
• Replace all flashing and drip edges
• Quote to include all necessary Materials, Insurance, Labor, Taxes, Permits & Dump Fees