The City of Romulus, Tax Increment Finance Authority, a Michigan Tax Increment Finance Authority, on behalf of the Romulus Athletic Center’s management firm, Rink Management is seeking bids from qualified and experienced companies for outdoor landscaping maintenance services for the 2020 landscaping season for the Romulus Athletic Center located at 35765 Northline Road, Romulus, MI, 48174..
- Qualified individuals and firms wishing to submit a bid must use the forms provided by the City.
- Bid forms and specifications may be obtained from the MITN Purchasing Group page of BidNet Direct at http://www.mitn.info/. Bids may be rejected unless made on the forms included with the bidding documents. Copies of documents obtained from any other source are not considered official copies.
- Clarifications, modifications, or amendments may be made to this solicitation at the discretion of the City. Any and all addenda issued by the City will be posted on the MITN Purchasing Group page of BidNet Direct. All interested parties are instructed to view the MITN website regularly for any issued addenda. It is the responsibility of the bidder to obtain all issued addenda and acknowledge receipt of said addenda by including a printed copy of each addendum as part of the required documents for this solicitation and to list the addendum and sign and date the “Acknowledgment of Receipt Addenda Form supplied in the bid documents.
- A total of three copies (one marked “Original” and two marked “Copy”) of the bid must be submitted together in one sealed package/envelope and returned to the City Clerk's Office no later than 2:30 P.M., Tuesday, 2/25/2020. Bids should be addressed using the Bid package label provided in the ITB documents.
- At approximately 2:45 p.m., local time all timely received bids are to be publicly opened and read.
- The successful Bidder will be required to submit proof of all insurance required by the ITB documents and copies of all required endorsements.
- The City, Romulus TIFA and Rink Management reserve the right to postpone the opening without notification and also reserves the right to reject all bids and proposals and to waive any minor informality or irregularity in bids received and to award the bid in whole or in part. A contract may ultimately be awarded to the lowest responsive and responsible bidder, as determined in the discretion of Rink Management and the Board of the Romulus TIFA District or otherwise in a manner deemed to be in the best interests of the Rink Management together with the TIFA District.
- For additional information contact Gary Harris, City of Romulus, Purchasing Director by calling (734) 955-4568 or by emailing Purchasing@romulusgov.com
- The City of Romulus strictly prohibits the reproduction or publishing of any published document or solicitation without the express written consent of the City of Romulus. Unauthorized posting of any notice of these documents or reference to said documents or solicitations is strictly prohibited.