The Monroe Metropolitan Wastewater Treatment Facility (MMWTF) is seeking bids to remove and replace the existing Motor Control Center (MCC) and panel board within the Equipment Building Drive-Thru Bay. The project is to include removal and replacement of existing MCC, panel board and new equipment as specified. Bids are to include all costs to complete the project including all labor, materials, design, engineering, equipment, transportation, etc. Project is to be bid as a lump sum.
- Remove existing 600A, 480v, Motor Control Center. Electrical Contractor will dispose of removed equipment. MMWTF reserves the right to salvage / retain the equipment prior to disposal.
- Install new 600A, 480V, MCC. Specifications are attached / accessible from Ken O’dell at Service Electric, Romulus, MI, 800-426-7575. Not all equipment that is to be removed, will be replaced.
- Remove and replace existing 120-208Volt, 200A, 3 ph panel board, install new feeder conductors fed from existing transformer. Transformer to remain. Specifications and circuit breaker list are attached.
- Equipment must be supplied as specified, alternates will not be considered.
- All new conduit, junction boxes, wireway, etc. will be NEMA 3R and be consistent with existing wiring methods
- Some existing conduits & feeders will not require reconnection to the new MCC. These feeders will be left in serviceable condition within an appropriately installed NEMA 3R junction box that will facilitate extension to the MCC or other location in the future.
- Shut downs must be coordinated with MMWTF personnel, some equipment will require minimum service interruption, temporary feed(s) may be required.
- On-site inspections are required for bidding eligibility.