NOTICE TO BIDDERS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN
that SEALED BIDS
will be received at the Office of the Clerk/Treasurer, located in the Civic Center, 6000 Middlebelt Road, Garden City, Michigan 48135-2499, on or before Thursday, March 28, 2019 @ 10:00 a.m.
Garden City has partnered with BidNet as part of the Michigan Inter-governmental Trade Network and will post their bid opportunities to that site. As a vendor, you can register with the Michigan Inter-governmental Trade Network and be sure that you will see all available bids and opportunities. This information can be found on the City’s website at www.gardencitymi.org /Purchasing Dept. Any questions should be directed to Brad Ohman or Steve Michalak at 734-793-1800, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Bids should be submitted in a sealed envelope marked sealed bid for
CITY OF GARDEN CITY
BID SPECIFICATIONS – MISC AGGREGATE
1. These material types shall meet the grading and physical requirements for the class of material quoted.
2. Quantity will be in tons and vary for each time.
3. Price quoted shall be delivered.
4. Material will be ordered on an “As Needed” basis within the City of Garden City.
5. This contract and prices shall remain in effect until April 30, 2022.
6. The successful bidder must comply with all applicable state and federal regulations and hold all required licenses for the business they will be doing with the City of Garden City.
7. Any questions regarding this bid should be directed to Brad Ohman or Steve Michalak at (734) 793-1800, Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 3:30 pm.