Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Inking must be consistent and uniform throughout in color strength and density.
2. Accurate registration consistent with current offset printing.
3. Correct ink match to specified PMS colors.
4. Four color process printing must match contract proof.
5. Finishing operations must be clean and applied correctly.
6. Cutting and trimming must be square, clean and correctly aligned and positioned.
7. Regular use of quality measurements tools on press sheets, such as registrations targets and color bars.
8. Consistent use of densitometry throughout the prepress and press processes.