Specifications include, but are not limited to:
Dane County requires the availability of the following on-line services through the bank’s
website. This list is not all-inclusive.
• Transaction search and reports of transactions from previous business day and
• Administration – user setup, security, password resets, system login
• Use of the software by multiple authorized Dane County personnel.
• Previous day ledger, available and float balance and detail viewing and reporting,
• Current day ledger, available and float balance and detail viewing and reporting,
• Stop payment placement, verification and reporting,
• Item searching, especially but not limited to cleared checks, with imaging and
print capabilities for at least 180 days of history,
• Wire transfer initiation, approval and reporting, with templates for repetitive use,
• Daily deposit pdf
• Report downloads to CSV compatible format
• Secure two-way messaging capability.
• Live demonstration and training of software capabilities
• Awarded Bank shall provide assistance with installation and troubleshooting to
the County to assure its functionality for the intended purpose.
• Account Reconciliation items within ten business days after the end of the month.
• Check image search, view and print.
• New check upload
• Cancelled check download
• ACH payments
• Report of outstanding checks downloadable into spreadsheet format
• Balance review and activity reporting
• Account to account transfers
• Positive Pay, including import of check issue file
• Payee Positive Pay
• Paid checks export
• Monthly statement download/viewing
• Bank analysis statement download/viewing
• Account reconciliation reports for positive pay program
• State of the art encryption, security and password protection