Specifications include, but are not limited to: • Prepare and secure the work areas for the removal of pipe flange gaskets which are
believed to be asbestos containing materials (ACM).
• Remove gaskets which are believed to be ACM.
• Remove existing valves and piping.
• Remove, salvage and reinstall hydraulically actuated cone valves.
• Clean pipe flanges to remove residual ACM.
• Provide proper disposal of ACM.
• Install new manual valves, electrically actuated valves and piping.
• Painting of valves and piping.
• Providing conduit, wiring and common electrical materials.
• All other work as shown in the Contract Documents.