Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Electrical systems Maintenance, and Repairs :
1. Contractor’s services directly related to the operations of the electrical systems, both preventative
maintenance, and emergency repairs.
2. Contractor will provide requested services including but not limited to, preventative maintenance, general
maintenance, on all interior electrical infrastructure, including panels, connections, outlets, lighting, and
troubleshooting those items.
3. When necessary complete new electrical work including but not limited to, adding new panels, circuits,
lighting, wiring, as specified by WWU facilities.
4. Provide safety inspections upon request.
5. Provide infrared testing of all electrical panels and submit written report, and photographs of findings.
6. Contractor shall perform annual maintenance on the buildings standby generator electrical systems,
including transfer switches, and related components as specified by manufactures specifications.
2. Plumbing Maintenance, and Repair
1. Contractor shall provide requested services related to the operation of the buildings plumbing systems,
both preventative maintenance, and emergency repair.
2. Contractor shall identify and perform repairs on plumbing leaks or breaks, solder and braze copper lines,
unclogging of drain lines (rooter services) replacement of valves, seats, and washers.
3. Provider will inspect all domestic water booster, circulation pumps, and seawater intake pumps, including
the lubrication of bearings or replacement of pumps.
4. Contractor will maintain and repair vent, waste, supply, and gas piping as determined with WWU
5. Contractor will repair, maintain, or replace water heater.
6. Contractor shall repair, maintain or replace bathroom fixtures such as toilets drinking fountains faucets,
sinks, and valves.