Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Develop written information about the position based on position roles and responsibilities and other background
information provided by WSU.
2. Post this information on a public website(s) available to potential candidates and assist with placement of
3. Receive candidate inquiries and answer routine candidate inquiries regarding the position.
4. Identify and reach out to prospective candidates and other sources to encourage interest in the position and recruit
a diverse pool of outstanding candidates.
5. Provide progress reports to the search committee.
6. Screen candidates using criteria provided by the University.
7. Assist with making candidate travel arrangements. WSU will direct pay candidate travel expenses.
8. Provide a final recommended pool of candidates for further consideration and action to the University Search