Specifications include, but are not limited to: Annual contract to furnish all tools, labor and equipment necessary to provide full service,
vehicle washing at fixed facilities on vehicles owned by the County of Henrico and Henrico
County Public Schools.
1. The Successful Bidder shall provide a full-service vehicle cleaning at a fixed facility
that will completely and safely clean the vehicle exterior and interior. All services shall
be performed per industry recommended standards for vehicle washing and cleaning
2. All vehicle cleaning services will be performed on the Successful Bidder’s premises.
County employees will remain on site for the duration of service. Mobile or automated
facilities that do not provide full service will not be considered.
3. Vehicles to be serviced shall include sport utility vehicles, passenger cars, station
wagons, vans and pickup trucks. Vehicles, either due to their overall size or
configuration, that cannot be washed at a fixed site facility are not included under this
4. Services shall begin within (30) minutes of a vehicle’s arrival, or at a time mutually
agreed to between the Successful Bidder and County employee requesting services.
Wait times until the competition of service shall take no longer than (45) minutes.
5. The Successful Bidder shall inspect and report any apparent damage to the vehicle or
any of its components prior to contract performance. The Successful Bidder shall notify
the driver of any potential risk prior to providing service; however, this does not relieve
the Successful Bidder from damages caused by negligence. County employees shall
not be required to sign any waivers.