Specifications include, but are not limited to: • Sod shall be cut uniformly, be pest free and be capable of holding together during handling and
installation. Sod will be cut in a fashion so that there is a minimum of ½inch thickness of soil root
• Sod shall be delivered or installed within 24 hours of being harvested from the farm.
• Sod will be transported flat, folded, or rolled on a wooden pallet.
• Sod shall not be harvested when moisture contents (excessively dry or wet) may adversely affect
• Sod shall be installed flush with alternating level sod joints. Immediately after installation sod bed will be
• CNU accepts responsibility of sod once it is laid and rolled.
• Pallets returned will be credited to the University.