Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Coordinates servicing, fueling and preparation of vehicle for accommodation of guests. Vehicle
shall be clean and appealing to riders. Shuttle should be present on campus a minimum of 15
minutes prior to shuttle start time.
2. Driver/operator listens attentively to guests and resolves consumer concerns, reporting any issues
of importance to Contract Administrators.
3. Driver counts each passenger as they board.
4. Driver has passenger swipe Pirate Power Card. In the event wireless Internet is rendered
inoperable or Pirate Power card may not be read (an option only for a brief length of time) rider
must complete form and show matching student identification number.
5. Operator must maintain current and active Virginia CDL license with passenger endorsement.
6. Operator and vehicle must be ADA compliant.
7. Offeror must be able to be bonded; must meet insurance and licensing required by the City/EDA