Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Perform shoreline stabilization BMP project site identification (both on and off VDOT property),
evaluation, and selection;
2. Perform shoreline stabilization BMP project analysis and nutrient/sediment removal credit projections for
new BMPs and retrofits or enhancements to existing BMPs;
3. Develop and implement shoreline stabilization project plans, including appurtenant activities, such as
planting plans and other drainage improvements, that support the functionality and nutrient/sediment
removal of the shoreline projects;
4. Perform survey, excavation and grading services;
5. Provide land acquisition and property agreement services;
6. Propose turnkey project delivery for TMDL BMPs; Possible turnkey projects can be included in the
proposal as part of the Offeror's specific plans or methodology/approach. If there is proprietary
information contained in the turnkey projects.
7. Perform land or property rights acquisitions for Contractor-initiated, owned and maintained shoreline
8. Assist VDOT in obtaining any required water quality and floodplain permits to perform work;
9. Develop shoreline stabilization BMP maintenance plans.