Specifications include, but are not limited to:
1. All work generally associated with the demolition of the pool house and pool,
including permitting, utility disconnection and capping, erosion and sediment control,
structure removal, site regrading and site stabilization.
2. The Contractor shall create and get approval on all required permits for the work,
including but not limited to erosion and sediment control measures, temporary
protection plan/dust control, utility disconnection, demolition, and hauling.
3. The Contractor shall demolish the existing pool house, mechanical equipment and
generally all above grade structures. Remove from site and properly dispose of all
debris and waste materials off site.
4. No asbestos is present on site. See Attachment C for the Asbestos and Lead Paint
5. The Contractor shall drain the existing pool to the sanitary system and clean it
according to the requirements of the City of Alexandria prior to demolition.