Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Manage schematic design process, programming, and prepare cost estimate;
2. Schematic design;
3. Geotech report;
4. Owner contingency to be included in cost proposal;
5. Meet with Town Officials and/or the Town Hall Relocation Steering Committee
to review the space requirements and design needs of the Town.
6. Prepare an RFP for the construction plans of a Town Hall and site work.
7. Provide a cost estimate based on the Town’s scope of work to evaluate the
reasonableness of potential bids.
8. Deliver items 1 – 4 to the Town within 45 days of signing a contract.
9. Complete conceptual project cost estimates for residents to vote on in November,