Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Provide sampling kits to the Office of Child Support (OCS).
2. Conduct genetic testing on samples received from the OCS.
3. Data enter information on OCS ACCESS mainframe system.
4. Provide test results to all parties.
5. Provide management reports & end of year report on services rendered.
6. Provide litigation support services as needed.
7. Provide invoicing for services.
8. Provide technical assistance & training as needed; specifically related to specimen collection procedures