Specifications include, but are not limited to: provide a single delivery of a multi-day course on facilitation best practices, open to a minimum of
20 individuals. The course should provide ample time for instruction, discussion and practical application. The
course syllabus must include the following topics:
• Roles and responsibilities of facilitators
• Fundamental principles and best practices of facilitation.
• Practical exercises with opportunity to provide constructive feedback.
• Developing a plan for implementing skills learned during the course.
• Common challenges facilitators may face and effective tools to manage challenges successfully and