Specifications include, but are not limited to: One or more companies that can provide
Consulting Dietitian Services for 20 hours per week. The State is requesting pricing for the following services:
1. Advise in the development of and approval of all dietary policies.
2. Assist in the development of all regular and therapeutic menus.
3. Complete initial dietary assessments for all admissions and readmissions to the facility. Complete
other assessments as requested.
4. Schedule visits to assure that the professional dietetic service needs of the facility are met.
5. Integrate the dietetic aspects of resident care through communication and sharing of specialized
information to resident care plans.
6. Provide resident and/or family counseling regarding regular and/or therapeutic diets as needed.
7. Develop and participate in in-service training programs for dietary and other related services.