Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Remove existing roof membrane and accessories down to the existing
underlayment/rigid insulation. Dispose of material in compliance with state
2. Remove perimeter edge metal flashing. Dispose of material in accordance with state
3. Inspect existing wood blocking at perimeter. Remove water damaged and/or
deteriorated wood blocking. Provide a unit cost/lf for removal.
4. Inspect existing roof sheathing. If water damaged or deteriorated, replace with new
exterior grade material. Provide a unit cost/sf for removal and replacement.
5. Inspect existing roof insulation. Remove wet and/or damaged insulation in accordance
with state requirements. Replace with insulation to match. Provide a unit cost/sf for
replacement of flat insulation.
6. Install (1) layer of 5/4" x 6" pressure treated wood blocking at perimeter edge of the
roof as required. Wood blocking to be mechanically fastened in accordance with
industry standards. Provide a unit cost/lf to furnish and install.
7. Furnish and install (1) layer of 1" polyisocyanurate insulation over the top of the existing
underlayment. New insulation to be modified at juncture of sloping roof for a smooth
transition between planes. Insulation to be mechanically fastened per industry