Specifications include, but are not limited to: The Burlington International Airport (“BTV”) is seeking qualified firms and individuals from
which it will request proposals for professional planning and environmental services for airport system and
master plan, airport noise compatibility, environmental assessments and related studies in accordance with
Advisory Circular 150/5100-14E.
This category includes studies under the broad headings of airport system and master planning,
airport noise compatibility planning and environmental assessments and related studies. These
studies include, but are not limited to, the following activities:
1. Design study to establish the framework and detailed work program.
2. Airport data collection and facility inventories.
3. Aeronautical activity forecasts and demand/capacity analyses.
4. Facility requirements determination.
5. Airfield modeling for capacity and delay.