Specifications include, but are not limited to: Through this Request for Proposal (RFP) the Agency of Natural
Resources/Fish & Wildlife Department (hereinafter the “State”) is seeking to establish contracts with one
or more companies that can provide a bath house renovation at Green Mountain Conservation Camp:
Buck Lake in Woodbury, VT.
Renovate the current bath house at the Green Mountain Conservation Camp: Buck Lake in Woodbury,
1. Remove all exterior wall sheetrock and paneling; remove vapor barrier and insulation; install new pine
2. Same for ceiling: remove all sheetrock; remove vapor barrier and insulation; install new pine
3. Same for interior wall: remove all sheetrock and paneling; remove vapor barrier if present; install new
4. All bath partitions: Remove and then re-install after new floor installation.
5. Install new Dur-A-Flex Dura quartz epoxy flooring system.
6. Demo existing ventilation ductwork and install properly sized duct and registers. Keep Fantech units.
7. Demo existing light fixtures, replace with new LED units.
8. Inspect and bring electric system up to date to current code requirements.
9. Replace all 7 exterior doors. Keep locksets.
10. Inspect and bring all plumbing fixtures up to current code. Remove and then re-install after new floor
11. Exterior : remove algae/mold at some areas of the siding. Re-stain
12 Exterior: 4' wide by 6" deep crushed stone drip buffer at the west elevation to prevent water splash