Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Coordinating with the Sponsor on project scope requirements, finances, schedules, operational
safety and phasing considerations, site access, IFE’s, RON’s and other pertinent matters.
2. As applicable, coordinating project with local FAA personnel and other interested stakeholders
to identify potential impacts to their operations.
3. Planning, procuring, and/or preparing necessary surveys, geotechnical engineering
investigations, field investigations, and architectural and engineering studies required for design
1. Conducting and attending meetings and design conferences to obtain information and to
coordinate or resolve design matters.
2. Collecting engineering data and undertaking field investigations; performing geotechnical
engineering studies; and performing architectural, engineering, and special environmental studies.
3. Preparing necessary engineering reports and recommendations.