Specifications include, but are not limited to: The goal of the onsite wayfinding signage is that it:
1. Welcomes and guides customers into the garage.
2. Directs customers within the garage
a. to parking and then onward to downtown businesses, retail, restaurants and
landmarks/public spaces (parks, community centers, downtown, points of
b. to pay-on-foot stations and additional services and information that could be
provided by Ambassadors and garage staff;
c. to exits, stairwells, elevators and other services.
3. Compliments existing wayfinding signage that exists in Burlington.
4. Establishes design standards for garage wayfinding signage applicable across the
5. Is reflective of Burlington’s identity.
6. Addresses the city’s goal of providing a positive customer experience that can help to
support economic vitality.