Specifications include, but are not limited to: • Shaded Fuel break will be along private property at an average width of 100 Ft at a total of 72.13 acres.
• 90% of Oak will be removed.
• Remaining Oak will be a minimum of 4 inches diameter at breast height (DBH) limbed up 3-4 feet with brush removed from
under oak tree.
• 50% of all junipers will be removed. Crown spacing, live/dead and health should be factored in with the trees to remain.
• Remaining Juniper will be a min of 8 inches DBH and limbed up 5-6 feet with all brush removed from underneath tree.
• All lager woody material will be piled to burn in open areas away from structures, trees that are to remain or any other
infrastructure that may be impacted.
• Piles will be burned at a later date by Forestry Fire and State Lands(FFSL), Duchesne County, Local Fire Departments and/or