Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Protect all adjacent improvements from damage during construction.
2. Perform selective irrigation demolition as required in the construction documents
3. Maintain irrigation services to existing landscape areas or provide temporary irrigation
methods as required to maintain existing landscape areas and plantings in a healthy
4. Furnish and install flow sensors, master valves, control valves, drain valves, isolation valves,
and quick couplers as required in the construction documents.
5. Furnish and install all irrigation system components as required in the construction
6. Furnish and install all new components for 2-Wire Irrigation Control System including
irrigation controllers, communication and control wiring, decoders, grounding and surge
protection, and other components as required in the construction documents.
7. Provide Irrigation Control System Commissioning, Programming, & Training from
manufacturer’s certified service representative to include programming and testing for each