Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Propose structuring alternatives and innovations that minimize the cost of capital while
maintaining future financing flexibility.
2. Prepare schedules and interest rate scales based on alternative structures.
3. Adhere to the City’s financing schedules and calendar of events.
4. Prepare pricing memos, discuss marketing conditions, compile market comparables, and
prepare preliminary pricing scales, (if applicable: syndicate rules, syndicate price views)
and marketing compensation.
5. Assist in the drafting and review of relevant documents.
6. Identify the market and potential investors that are most likely to purchase any and all
securities offered at rates most favorable to the City.
7. Conduct bond sale conference calls.
8. Assess market conditions and investor demand and their impact on the economics and/or
optimal timing of the City’s financing.
9. Market and distribute bonds.