Specifications include, but are not limited to: • All conifer trees will be completely severed from the stump and no limbs will remain attached to the stump.
• Trees will be cut below the lowest limb, and remaining stumps shall not exceed 6 inches on the uphill side.
• Slash from all trees shall be lopped to a height of less than 24 inches. Slash shall be scattered. Trees should be cut into sections of no
more than 4 foot lengths.
• Live browse species, shall not be cut or damaged.
• Cut material shall remain off 2-tracks and roadways.
• Vehicle travel in the project area will be restricted to existing roads.
• Trees identified as bearing trees, or any tree blazed or tagged to mark the line of any Government survey, shall not be cut or
destroyed under penalty of the law. Trees with reference tags will be left uncut.