Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. The Product should be an off the shelf software, and available for support.
2. Once data criteria are set, the user shall have the ability to pick and choose the
desired report view. The user will have the ability to preview, print and/or export
report. The reporting application shall have the ability to export any report view to Microsoft Excel, Word or pdf with a point and click process. The system must be
able to schedule and email reports with a pre-defined criteria.
3. Each report view shall display a brief description about the report and data tables
that will be used to pull data to create the report.
4. Reporting tool will create reports without the need to create any SQL Query
language statements. The user will have a graphical interface to selectively remove
or add criteria selections.
5. Users should have the option to change the fields that show on the report by
making a selection of which fields they would like to see. Once a selection is made
these fields can be applied to a group of reports or changed to better accommodate
6. User must have ability to save any query created in the graphical interface and be
able to reuse the saved query.
7. Vendor will provide training at no additional cost
8. Vendor must be able to understand the nuances of fleet and be available to provide
support for report issues. Also, vendor will be able to create new reports.