Specifications include, but are not limited to: Salt Lake County is soliciting proposals from qualified Appraises to provide real estate and land appraisal services in
the following categories of property valuation: (a)residential,(b)commercial/industrial,(c)undeveloped land, and(d)
miscellaneous valuations for partial or total acquisitions.
1. The Appraiser must agree to perform such appraisals within the time frame designated
by Salt Lake County. Time of response may be an important consideration in selecting
the Appraiser for a specific project.
2. The Appraiser must provide the County with written appraisal reports containing all
appropriate reporting requirements identified in the Uniform Standards of Professional
Appraisal Practice “USPAP”.
The function of the appraisal service is to provide appraisal reports that comply with the
Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP - Standards Rule 2-2(b)) as
promulgated by the Appraisal Foundation and appraisal guidelines of the Appraisal
Institute. To include, but not limited to:
1. Factual information pertinent to the subject property
2. Prevailing trends affecting value
3. Analytical reasoning used in determining the subject property's highest and best use
4. Support of a value conclusion
5. Research of similar sales