Specifications include, but are not limited to:
A. Engine – Piston displacement of not less than 1868cc Milwaukee-Eight 114 cubic inch, pushrod-operated, overhead valve with hydraulic, self-adjusting lifters, four valve per cylinder and featuring engine idle temperature management system (EITMS), producing minimal vibration frequencies and magnitudes. Engine and transmission isolated from motorcycle frame utilizing a rubber mounting system.
• Powertrain deluxe chrome group designed for low maintenance; black powder coat finish on engine; chrome rocker boxes, timer cover, outer primary housing & transmission covers.
• Compression ratio: 10.5:1
• Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection System (ESPFI)
• Single Cam design
• Hydraulic Lifters requiring no maintenance service adjustments
• Air and Oil cooled
• Fan-assisted oil cooler
• Clutch shall be of the latest assist and slip ten (10) plate design, wet.
• Hydraulically Actuated Clutch system
• Transmission to be of latest design, manual type, with not less than six (6) forward speeds.
• Clutch disengage for starter motor operation
• Primary Drive, double-row chain, 34/46 ratio.
• Greaseless shifter shaft with “anti-vibration” rubber spacers.
• Reflex™ Linked Braking with ABS, linking disengages below 25 mph
• Hydraulic Disc brakes for both front and rear wheels
• Front brakes having dual 11.81-inch diameter floating discs
• Rear brake having a single disc.
• Brakes shall be relatively free of heat fade
• Calipers-4 Piston
• Uniform Expanding Rear Rotor
D. Fuel Tank
• Fuel tank to have a capacity of 6 U.S. gallons (22.71 liters). Must provide a minimum of 1 gallon (3.8 L) reserve fuel capacity when main supply is exhausted.
• Electric fuel pump.
E. Electrical System – Electrical systems shall be nominal 12 – volt as follows:
• Battery. Sealed, heavy-duty maintenance-free, 12-volt, minimum rated capacity – 28 ampere hours (Battery Council International rating), 405 cold cranking amps.
• Ignition. Non-waste spark, alpha control.
• Charging System. Three-phase, 48-amp high output alternator producing 28 amps at idle, solid state regulator.
• Connectors. Industrial grade throughout, provided with electrical accessory connection.
• Hand Controls. Water-resistant, integrated switches.
• Starting System. 12-volt starter, solenoid operated engagement, relay required.
• Horn. Sound level audible above motorcycle and traffic-generated noise.