Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Vendor shall provide light displays to include animations and music. Music must be broadcasted over a radio station and synchronized with the lights.
2. Vendor shall provide sufficient staff to respond to on-site maintenance and technical issues
during display hours.
3. Vendor may access the park to begin setting up light displays beginning the first Sunday in
October annually unless an earlier access date is agreed upon by the Vendor and the City. The
park will remain open throughout the winter season to walk through traffic. As such, the Vendor
shall ensure minimal disruption to park visitors.
4. Vendor shall ensure that park day use visitors are able to access all public areas of the park
without interference throughout set up and removal. Park day use visitors should also be able to
access those same public areas until at least 5:00 p.m. every day during the display operation.
5. Vendor shall remove all light displays and any other materials from the park area on or before
February 28 each year.
6. Revised annual final plans for displays shall be approved by City Administration prior to
opening for the season