Specifications include, but are not limited to: construct an eight-story
addition to the northwest of Phase III of the HCI complex. An architectural firm has been retained and is
currently undertaking project programming.
Total building will be approximately 190,000 square feet (sf), will tentatively house hospital and clinical
programs listed below*:
• Women’s Center – outpatient exam, procedure, consult, mammography
• Expansion of Wellness and Integrative Health Center
• Fitness/ exercise space
• Inpatient rooms: 45-50
• Oncology faculty workspace
• Additional food service kitchen
• Physician and administrative offices space
• Additional patient/visitor parking
• 44,000 sf of warm shell space
*Exact building use and configuration is subject to modification.