Specifications include, but are not limited to: Replace existing boilers and associated piping, storage tanks, etc. 1. Furnish all labor, materials, and equipment necessary for the completion of the
mechanical and plumbing scope of work.
2. Furnish and install all motors specified in this Division and be responsible for the
proper operation of electrical powered equipment furnished by this Division.
3. Furnish exact location of electrical connections and information on motor controls
to Division 26.
4. Mechanical Contractor shall obtain the services of independent Test and Balance
5. Placing the air conditioning, heating, ventilating, and exhaust systems into full
operation and continuing their operation during each working day of testing and
6. Making changes in pulleys, belts, and dampers, or adding dampers, as required
for the correct balance as recommended by Balancing Contractor at no additional
cost to Owner.
7. Air balance, final adjustment and test run.
8. The satisfactory performance of the completed systems is a requirement of this