Specifications include, but are not limited to: This design/build project will include: A 4-story, 403 stall
parking terrace for Utah State University at the southwest corner of 700 North (Aggie Boulevard) and
This parking terrace shall be open to the exterior, but covered with a roof structure. The parking terrace
shall be four stories in height, with a roof. Optimally, this parking terrace would be less than 48 feet in
The parking terrace shall also include the following program elements:
• (403) Parking Stalls at 9’ x 18’ in dimension.
• (1) Equipment Storage Room – an enclosed storage room, measuring 18’ x 18’ in dimension, with a 10’
wide overhead door as tall as feasible within the height constraints of the parking terrace. A 3’ hollow
metal man door shall also be provided.
• (1) Office / Counting Room – 9’ x 18’ in dimension with a desk, task chair, secure safe and 4 full-height
12” wide lockers for staff storage.
• (1) Toilet Room – a toilet room for parking staff is required. This shall be a typical ADA compliant
toilet room with a toilet, sink, ADA grab bars, and toilet room accessories in compliance with USU
• (4) Enclosed stair towers – provide glass at the exterior of the stair towers for visibility and safety at
• (1) Enclosed elevator tower – provide a glass exterior at the elevator for visibility and safety. Locate the
elevator at the southwest corner
• (1) Electrical room, as needed for the parking terrace systems.
• Battery back-up system for emergency lighting.
• All interior program areas shall be semi-conditioned with heat to 50
degrees in the winter and ventilated for some limited cooling in the
• A vehicular and bus drop-off shall be provided by creating a roundabout the southwest corner of the
parking terrace, northeast of the Russell/Wanlass Performance Hall, to enable event drop-off and pick-up
as well as bus drop-off and parent drop-off for music and performance students.