Specifications include, but are not limited to: Granite School District invites your company to provide a bid for exclusive beverage advertising,
marketing and product distribution in our 16 junior high schools.
1. Beverage vending is restricted to American Bottling Associations guidelines and therefore only
water and 10 oz. fruit juice may be vended in the JHS.
2. Faculty rooms are not included in the scope of this bid.
3. Vendor is responsible to provide modern vending machines, which are new or like new and is
responsible to maintain all vending equipment under the contract.
4. Vendor is required to provide school principal with monthly report of all sales and commission
check within one month of completed sales period.
5. Commission will be paid on gross sales before sales tax. Vendor will be responsible for all
6. Product vending rate must remain constant through the 1st year of the contract. Any request for
vending rate change must be submitted for district consideration and approval 30 days prior to
the annual contract start date of August 1st.
7. Vendor will abide by request from the District or School to control vending, dispensing machine
placement and hours of operation. Vendor, in cooperation with the principal, will secure
placements that are acceptable to both parties. Machines will be located in schools and their
placement and operation must be in compliance with all Federal and State law and policy.
8. Vendor will provide one complementary drink event with cups and CO2 or cans/bottles per year
per school. This event is to be coordinated with the school principal.
9. The districts standard terms and conditions (attached) will apply to the resulting contract.