Specifications include, but are not limited to: The successful bidder’s Investigators will provide the following investigation
services for each claim call-out:
1. Claim Scene. Visit the claim scene giving rise to the facts
surrounding the claim, unless the scene no longer exists.
2. Factual Assessment. Create, gather, assess, and organize factual
information regarding the claim, including, without limitation,
documents, surveillance, photographs, videos, and any other factual
3. Witnesses. Personally interview witnesses and obtain statements
from all involved witnesses. Reliance on interviews conducted or
statements obtained by others does not satisfy this requirement.
4. Claim Documents. Provide potential claimants with claim forms
and information on how to file claims with Provo City.
5. Report. Generate a comprehensive claim investigation report that
includes, at a minimum, the following information:
a) Time of arrival and departure.
b) Date of loss.
c) Location of loss.
d) Name and contact information of claimant.
e) Names, contact information, and statements of any witnesses,
including City employees.
f) City Department(s) affected or called out.
g) Copies of any relevant documents, surveillance, photographs, or
h) Narrative of incident.
i) Documentation of time spent on the investigation.