Specifications include, but are not limited to: - A comprehensive cost of services based study of recommended rates and fees for at least
the next three fiscal years beginning Oct. 1, 2020. The study shall address existing rates and fees within solid waste, and make recommendations for additional rates, rate removals,
and rate adjustments for all classes of solid waste services and fees.
- The Final Report shall include a spreadsheet based pro-forma model that will become the
property of the City of Abilene.
- Recommended Solid Waste Policy Revisions and the anticipated effect thereof.
- A rate study narrative documenting the report methodology, assumptions and data behind
the rate recommendations.
- Rate benchmarking analysis vs. other similar sized Texas cities.
- Identify any new revenue sources or service enhancements not currently being utilized by
the City of Abilene.