Specifications include, but are not limited to: Arbor Creek ES
1. Install approximately 3600’ new underground lateral fiber optic cable beginning from Arbor Creek
Elementary School, west along Midway turning North at S Main, to intercept the existing EAST ring
backbone near Euless S Main and Denton Drive.
2. Splice to 12-count buffer originally allocated to Midway Park Elementary.
3. Remove old lateral to Midway Park and splice thru.
Trinity Lakes ES
1. Install approximately 3000’ new underground from Trinity Lakes Elementary School, proceeding
North along Precinct Line Road, then transition to a new build aerial section from Concho Drive appx
2300’ to existing splice enclosure on Trinity Blvd just west of Precinct Line Rd. Then continuing begin
over lash to existing strand and lateral for River Trails Elementary School and approximately 6200’,
to intercept the existing WEST ring near a splice point just SE of West Hurst Elementary School, 501
Precinct Line Rd, Hurst, TX 76053.
2. Splice to 12-count buffer originally allocated to Bell Manor Elementary.
3. Splice thru buffer, if necessary, at FEW/Central splice location.