Specifications include, but are not limited to: Evidence-based disease intervention and health promotion services for older persons living in the
Texas Gulf Coast area. Activities and expenditures directly related to an evidence-based intervention include:
• Purchase of training materials,
• Training of AAA staff or volunteers to effectively conduct programs/interventions for evidencebased disease prevention.
• Publicity related to specific evidence-based intervention events,
• Staff time, travel and materials related to conducting evidence-based intervention events to older
• Provide disease-specific preventive and educational materials for distribution to older individuals
participating in events, and
• Other pre-approved expenses which are required to ensure program fidelity.