Specifications include, but are not limited to: a. Cylinders/Dewars:
1. All cylinders and dewars are to be smooth (not pitted), freshly painted and clean. Contractor is
responsible for hydrostatically testing all contractor owned cylinders in accordance with
applicable federal law.
2. All cylinder and dewar gases must be in compliance with the U.S. Department of
Transportation labeling requirements.
b. Cylinder/Dewar Rental and Return:
1. Customers will indicate the rental period on each purchase order.
2. Customers will notify the contractor in writing with the number and type of cylinders and/or
dewars ready for return.
3. After notification from the customer, the Contractor must remove the cylinders and/or dewars
from the Customer's site within five business days.
4. The rental fee will discontinue upon the date of pick up or the sixth day after pick up notification,
whichever comes first.
5. Contractor must provide credit due to the Customer for gas remaining in the cylinder and/or
dewar at the time of pick up
c. Lost or Damaged Cylinders/Dewars:
1. The Contractor will bear all costs for cylinders and/or dewars lost or damaged as a result of hail,
rain or wind.
2. The Customer will notify and coordinate with the Contractor to determine the number of
cylinders and/or dewars affected.
3. If a rental cylinder or rental dewar is lost or damaged at the fault of the customer, the cost of
repair or replacement will be paid by the customer