Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Meet with the City Manager, ACM, community stakeholders, and other City representatives, including HR, to develop candidate profile.
2. Produce a list of required information needed from the City and corresponding deadlines for requested information.
3. Deliver memorandum outlining the executive search firm’s proposed timeline, which must include a final candidate pool within six weeks from contract execution.
4. Develop recruitment advertisement for a national search.
5. Conduct recruitment through advertisements, publications, social media, professional associations, and other available means.
6. Conduct initial screening and recommendation of candidates.
7. Develop informational packets on all recommended candidates, including at a minimum: a candidate summary, detailed resume, and comprehensive references.
8. Communicate, distribute, and receive all application materials.
9. Conduct reference, background, and education checks on candidates.
10. Coordinate interview panels assist with the development of interview questions and conduct final candidate interviews.