Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Shall be able to provide specified services twenty-four hours a day, three
hundred and sixty-five days per year, on an as needed basis.
2. Will receive work order requests by phone and must respond within 30
minutes of a call being placed by the Utilities Department.
3. Must be on site within two hours of a receipt of work order of a request for
4. Shall begin spill response and/or remediation within two hours of arrival on
site unless otherwise approved by Utilities Department.
5. Must have a sufficient number of certified/trained personnel to fulfill work
6. Will have the capability and capacity to respond to on-site, highway, in
water, or on shoreline incidents.