Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. A background assessment of the existing system as it relates to telephony, customer service contact center,
network, and carrier services through interviews and, where appropriate, testing of the current conditions
including existing network infrastructure. Interviews with staff to determine phone system functionality
requirements are mandatory.
2. Work with our team to examine the technical debt of our current telephony infrastructure.
3. An analysis and description of potential UCaaS options and potential impacts on DART based on the
4. Gain agreement on overall design and strategy that meets DART’s project scope.
5. Development of budgetary estimates. DART’s Telephone System Needs Assessment, RFP for future
UCaaS procurement and Implementation Services.
6. In consultation with DART Information Technology staff, develop a recommended solution that includes:
UCaaS requirements, detailed hardware and software specifications, a project budget, project timeline, and
7. A written summary report documenting the process and recommendations is mandatory