Specifications include, but are not limited to: A. Floor Mat Service:
1. All floor mats, logo and plain, must be provided by the Vendor and are
2. Please see Attachment C for the current weekly service schedule by
3. Vendor must replace unclean floor mats with clean floor mats weekly.
All floor mats delivered must be clean, free of odors, and dry.
4. Vendor must replace like for like floor mats upon every service visit (i.e.
logo for logo, plain for plain, color for color, and same size for same
5. All floor mats must be constructed of 70 millimeter nitrile rubber or
greater, heat-treated nylon pile, and solution dyed.
6. Vendor must replace floor mats when they become worn and/or
damaged at no cost to Tarrant County. Wear and damage includes, but
is not limited to, torn edges, rippled so that floor mat does not lay flat,
permanently stained, etc. All worn and/or damaged mats must be
repaired or replaced within two (2) cycles of service at no cost to Tarrant
County. A cycle of service is defined as one (1) week.
7. At the end of the contract term, the awarded vendor must dispose of the
Tarrant County logo mats and provide a signed certificate of destruction
to Tarrant County Facilities Management. Tarrant County reserves the
right to witness the destruction of the mats.
B. Printed Floor Mats
1. Tarrant County Logo Floor Mats:
a. Respondent is required to provide a weekly price to provide and
service floor mats with logos. Tarrant County Logo graphic file
will be provided by Tarrant County. Please see Attachment D for
the Tarrant County logo. The awarded vendor must submit a
proof of the logo and it must be approved by Tarrant County
Facilities Management prior to printing on the floor mats.