Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Manufacturer’s standard vertical lift arm path shall be provided.
2. 3,200 pounds or greater rated operating capacity (ROC) @ 35% of tipping load that complies with ISO
14397-1 and SAE J 818 for crawler loaders (less ballast or add on weights).
3. Operating weight shall be a minimum of 10,460 lbs.
4. A minimum 6,700 lb. (SAE rated) lift arm force shall be provided and have the arm self leveling feature.
5. 33" minimum reach @ full lift height.
6. 128" minimum lift height measured at bucket hinge pin.
7. 21.3 cu. ft. minimum (SAE rated) standard bucket heaped capacity.
8. Noise level shall not exceed 84dbA as per standard SAE J2103/ ISO 6394 with the engine at 2,400 RPM.