Specifications include, but are not limited to: The vendor will:
1. Provide data migration and conversion services from our existing, legacy tax
system to the new property tax management solution.
2. Provide consulting services related to the programming logic in the Trustee’s
existing tax system along with other customized solutions that have been
developed and maintained specifically for the Shelby County Trustee to support
the migration to the new property tax management solution.
3. Provide specific integration services between the remaining systems in place and
the new property tax management solution.
4. Have specific knowledge and experience as it relates to our existing tax software,
business processes, data structure, and application integrations to support the
implementation and project timeline of the new property tax management solution
efficiently and timely.
5. Have specific knowledge related VB6, VB.NET, and ASP.NET in order to assist
with extracting programming and business logic from proposed replacement