Specifications include, but are not limited to: • Organize and lead public meetings in accordance to TDOT’s Public Involvement Plan.
• Provide professional survey services, such as, field topographic data, property boundary
lines and property corners for the project area.
• Follow requirements of the current edition of TDOT’s “Local Government Guidelines for
the Management of Federal and State Funded Transportation Projects” which includes
providing services for the preparation, submittal, and TDOT Certification of project
construction plans, right of way plans, Utility coordination, bid documents, establish
Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) goals, construction estimate, and bid
advertisement, as necessary to obtain TDOT Construction Notice to proceed.
• Prepare documentation and plans required for Environmental permitting of all project
construction activities, such as, but not limited to TDEC and Army Corps of Engineers
• Prepare and submit a no-rise certificate for pedestrian bridge creek crossing(s).
• Organize and lead project pre-bid meeting.
• Assist City in evaluation of bids and recommendation for contract award. Prepare the
bid tabulation document for submittal to TDOT.
• Organize and lead project pre-construction meeting in accordance with TDOT
requirements. Review the awarded contractor submittals for compliance with TDOT