Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. The Contractor awarded this maintenance Contract shall have an established and qualified full-time
service staff authorized and qualified to service Cummins Power Emergency Standby Generator and
Eaton ATC-300 Transfer Switch, its components and shall receive and dispatch service technicians upon request of the facility administrator.
2. The Contractor shall provide cell phone numbers of personnel to contact on an as needed basis for
“emergency” and “non-emergency” service calls. The use of an outside answering service or voice
mail system (i.e., answering machine/recorder) is NOT acceptable to the State as a contact for these
3. Contractor shall furnish a written report to the facility administrator upon conclusion of each visit and
specify whether the visit is an “emergency” or “non-emergency” service call. All repairs or replacement
parts must have prior written approval of the facility administrator prior to commencing or replacing.
4. All visitations by service technicians shall be logged onsite as to date and time (i.e., time in and time
out) by facility security personnel, facility administrator or authorized representative. It is required that
all service technicians personally sign-in and sign-out to verify their presence and length of stay at the
5. The Contractor shall be responsible for furnishing all materials, expendable supplies included, but not
limited to: oil, filters, rust inhibitors, coolants, etc. as specified in the schedules for annual service and
quarterly service inspections at no additional charge to the State. Any item checked needing repair or
replacement and not listed as supplier supplied in the annual/quarterly inspections will require the prior
written approval of the facility administrator and will be supplied as defined in Section (IV.c).
6. The Contractor shall furnish a completed written report to the facility administrator, or designee, after
each inspection and, where applicable, will be required to file same with insurance or other authorities
as designated by the facility administrator.
7. The Contractor awarded this maintenance Contract shall perform warranty repairs on Cummins Power
Emergency Standby Generator and Eaton ATC-300 Transfer Switch and their components while
generator is in the manufacturer’s warranty period.