Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. The contractor is responsible for the partial removal of designated concrete
walkway and possibly partial step removal for access.
2. The contractor is responsible for locating any and all underground utility lines
in the area before digging.
3. The contractor is to dig up underground sewer lines, inspect and repair as
needed to stop surface washout.
4. After repairs are complete, contractor shall backfill with a 90-95%
5. Contractor shall replace all walkways/or steps with 4000lb. rating.
6. Contractor shall reinforce any step removal with #3 rebar, and all walkways
with wire mesh.
7. Contractor shall create swells at downspout discharge to direct surface water
to a natural release area and prevent walkway flooding.
8. Contractor shall restore any garden, plants, vegetation to original state.
9. Contractor is to remove any left-over materials from property.